Monday, April 28, 2014

ABOUT MOI..


My name is Anna Dahl and I am 18 years old. I am half Danish and half Venezuelan but I am currently living in Roskilde, Denmark, with my boyfriend and our french bulldog, Loui. I recently started at Roskilde Handelsskole which is a school based on a 3-year business program that prepares you for further education for your bachelor or master degree. During my spare time I like to walk/play with Loui, bake, workout, shop, blog, watch youtube beauty videos or see my family and friends. I like to define myself as a blogger, personal shopper and above all fashion lover. I rarely stick to one particurlar trend, I am more the type of girl that likes to mix and match different looks. I also enjoy travelling. I've lived in 5 different countries (Colombia, Germany, England, Venezuela and Denmark) and I speak 4 different languages (English, Spanish, Danish and French), so my dream one day is definitely to globe trot.


I hope this helped give you a brief insight of my life. If you have any questions about me or the blog, please do not hesitate to leave a comment below. 

Enjoy!


Follow me on Bloglovin' here :-)


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment