Saturday, September 6, 2014

TO TRAVEL IS TO LIVE


As some of you already know, C and I LOVE to travel. As a matter of fact, we have already booked 3 tickets to 3 different locations. In October, we are going to Berlin for 4 days. Those 4 days will include shopping, sightseeing and new memories. 

The week after Berlin, I am going to France with my class. We are leaving on a sunday and coming back on the following friday. The visit will include sightseeing, wine-tasting, a visit to the EU parliament and shopping (of course) ;-).

In December, C and I are going to spend New Years Eve in London city. I CANNOT wait for this trip! We have booked a room at Holiday Inn in the heart of London, so on the 31st we will only have to walk a few meters and we will be at London Eye and Big Ben, ready to see the fireworks - yay! 

AND last but not least, in February, C and I are going to Dubai to visit my big sister, Eilsel, and her husband, Mads. We went for the first time in April and WOW.. 10 days just wasn't enough! So, we are going again in February. Last time, we went quad-biking in the desert which was a lot of fun, and definitely an experience worth trying again :-)

There you go, those are the 3 locations that C and I will soon visit! I will make sure to take many pictures whilst we are there, and to keep you updated on our days abroad <3 

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment